Caroline’s banana gluten free cake mix makes two 22cm bread baking tins OR one 10-inch round pan (25cm diameter) OR two 8-inch round pans (20cm diameter) OR 18 cupcakes.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 75g butter OR margarine OR vegetable oil
- 3 large ripe bananas or 6 small ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease the baking pan and lightly flour to avoid sticking. Or line the cupcake tin with cupcakes wrappers.
2. Mash the ripe bananas.
3. In a large bowl, add the cake mix, butter (OR margarine OR vegetable oil), eggs, and mashed bananas. Mix until well combined. Pour into the baking pan or fill the cupcake wrappers.
4. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool completely.
Cassava flour, sugar, vanilla and leavening agents.