Caroline’s Pizza Crust Mix makes 2 large thick crusted pizza or 4 large thin crusted pizza.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 30g vegetable oil
- 300g lukewarm water
- Empty the contents of this pack into a clean bowl. You will find a small pouch with yeast.
- In a large bowl, mix the lukewarm water with the yeast. Set aside for 5 minutes till the yeast foams. Add the pizza mix and vegetable oil. Mix until well combined. Knead for about two minutes. Cover the dough and set aside in a warm place to rise and double in size (at least 30 minutes).
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Dust a flat clean surface with some flour. Roll out the pizza dough to your desired thickness.
- Lightly oil and dust the baking tray. Place the rolled-out pizza dough onto the baking tray. Add your favourite sauces and toppings. Bake for 15 minutes.
Wheat flour, sugar, vanilla, yeast, salt.
Live, Love, Bake!
Caroline’s Cake Mix Premix is Made in Nairobi, Kenya!