Caroline’s Pizza Crust Mix makes 2 large thick crusted pizza or 4 large thin crusted pizza.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 30g vegetable oil
- 300g lukewarm water
- Empty the contents of this pack into a clean bowl. You will find a small pouch with yeast.
- In a large bowl, mix the lukewarm water with the yeast. Set aside for 5 minutes till the yeast foams. Add the pizza mix and vegetable oil. Mix until well combined. Knead for about two minutes. Cover the dough and set aside in a warm place to rise and double in size (at least 30 minutes).
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Dust a flat clean surface with some flour. Roll out the pizza dough to your desired thickness.
- Lightly oil and dust the baking tray. Place the rolled-out pizza dough onto the baking tray. Add your favourite sauces and toppings. Bake for 15 minutes.
Wheat flour, sugar, vanilla, yeast, salt.