Caroline’s Carrot Cake Mix makes one 10-inch round pan (25cm diameter) OR two 8-inch round pans (20cm diameter) OR 18 cupcakes.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 160ml vegetable oil
- 110ml water
- 3 Eggs
- 450g grated carrots (4 medium sized carrots)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease the baking pan and lightly flour to avoid sticking. Or line the cupcake tin with cupcakes wrappers.
- Wash, peel and grate the carrots.
- In a large bowl, add the cake mix, vegetable oil, water, eggs, and mix together. Then add the grated carrots. Mix until well combined. Pour into the baking pan or fill the cupcake wrappers.
- Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool completely.
Wheat flour, sugar, vanilla, mixed spices and leavening agents.